Diabetes & Endocrinology
We believe you deserve to live the healthiest life possible. Our diabetes and endocrinology specialists are here to support you at every step of your care journey. We have the expertise to care for every type of hormonal or metabolic condition. You have peace of mind knowing you’re in expert hands with our nationally ranked program.
BJC HealthCare works with Washington University physicians, BJC Medical Group, and providers across the region to deliver extraordinary care. Diabetes, hormonal imbalances and metabolic conditions can interfere with your quality of life. Our team provides the most effective treatments available so you can feel your best.
With us, you receive care from physicians who are knowledgeable in the full range of endocrine and metabolic conditions, including the most complex cases. We understand the challenges these conditions can bring. We are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the most compassionate care from our team of experts.
Here, you benefit from:
- Expert providers: Our physicians are board-certified in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism. They have extensive knowledge of the latest therapies and follow industry best practices.
- Multidisciplinary care: You receive seamless care from other specialists when needed. We work together to coordinate your care with ophthalmologists, neurologists and vascular surgeons to meet your needs.
- Personalized approach: Endocrine and metabolic care requires highly customized treatment and management. Our specialists evaluate your diagnosis, health history and lifestyle to create a tailored plan that works for you.
- Specialized lab testing: Accurate lab tests are essential to your endocrinology care. Our Core Laboratory for Clinical Studies is a national leader, providing groundbreaking contributions to other labs throughout the United States.
- Nationally ranked: U.S. News and World Report consistently ranks our Endocrinology and Diabetes program among the top programs in the U.S. You receive care from highly respected endocrinology leaders, including physicians from the Washington University School of Medicine.
Diabetes & Endocrinology Specialties & Services at BJC
Our endocrinologists help you create health goals and support you as you work toward them. We provide a complete range of care through:
Diabetes & Endocrinology Conditions We Treat at BJC
Our endocrinologists treat diabetes and the full range of hormonal conditions. You receive skilled, compassionate care, no matter what your diagnosis. Conditions we treat include:
- DiabetesWe care for all types of diabetes, including type 1, type 2, gestational and rare types. You receive comprehensive care for all your health needs.
- Hormonal and metabolic conditionsWe diagnose and treat the complete range of endocrine diseases, including thyroid disorders, obesity, high blood pressure and neuroendocrine tumors.
- Metabolic bone conditionsOur endocrinologists treat conditions like osteoporosis and Paget's disease, which often involve a hormonal imbalance affecting your calcium levels.
BJC Diabetes & Endocrinology Locations
From routine care to the most advanced treatments, we are nearby to cover your every health need. Find expert, compassionate care to help you live your healthiest life at every stage at convenient locations throughout Missouri and Illinois.