How COVID-19 may impact your prenatal check-ups and childbirth delivery plans
Moms-to-be are concerned about the impacts of the coronavirus on their pregnancy journey, our experts are here to help them navigate pregnancy and childbirth in the era of COVID-19. ObGyn specialists, Drs. Carter, Lindsey and Trudell answer commonly asked questions like is it safe to have a baby shower and are pregnant women at a higher risk of getting coronavirus?
- Safety precautions for pregnancy and COVID
- MomDocs: What to expect during pregnancy and childbirth during COVID-19
- COVID-19 and breastfeeding
- Postpartum care for moms
- Advice for masking children
- Five tips to relieve COVID-19 stress