Memorial Hospital Belleville
Located in Belleville, Illinois, Memorial Hospital Belleville is an acute care facility offering a full range of medical, surgical and diagnostic treatment services. The hospital has served residents of St. Clair County since 1958. Memorial Hospital Belleville and sister facility Memorial Hospital Shiloh together offer state-of-the-art campuses conveniently located at either end of Frank Scott Parkway.
The region’s largest provider of advanced care services.
The hospital features a 24-hour adult emergency department and a specialized pediatric emergency unit in collaboration with Washington University Physicians from St. Louis Children’s Hospital. Memorial’s Orthopedic and Neurosciences Center offers a comprehensive rehabilitation program including physical, occupational, speech and hand therapy. Adjacent to the Belleville campus is Memorial Care Center, a skilled rehab nursing facility. Memorial’s Center for Advanced Wound Healing, managed by Healogics, Inc., provides specialized treatment for chronic or non-healing wounds that have not significantly improved from conventional treatments. The MetroEast Dialysis Access Center provides complete dialysis access care and management needs. The center offers services from dialysis access creation to comprehensive vascular surgical care, including minimally invasive treatments and traditional open surgical therapy.
Memorial Hospital is Magnet-designated and has been consistently recognized as a High Performing Hospital by U.S. News & World Reports in multiple procedures.
Specialties & Services
At Memorial Hospital Belleville, we provide a comprehensive range of specialized care and services to help you and your family live your healthiest life at every stage.
- Emergency CareBJC's full-service emergency department is open 24/7. Learn about our advanced emergency services and find an emergency department location near you.
- Specialized CareOur wide range of clinical care programs will give you access to what you need for your health and wellbeing.
- Primary CareYour lifelong partner in managing your day-to-day health needs, we provide answers and guidance, and we’ll connect you to the right solution when you need it.
- Critical CareAn entire team of skilled experts provides compassionate critical care. You have access to multiple specialists, including via telehealth consults.
- PharmaciesOur licensed pharmacists are an integral part of our caregiving team who work to get you the medicine you need.