BJC Medical Group Convenient Care at Wentzville is located inside the BJC Outpatient Center at Wentzville, just off Wentzville Parkway. Walk-in convenient care and radiology services, provided by Progress West Hospital, are here to serve you every day of the week.
Convenient Care Services:
8 a.m. - 6 p.m., Every day
- Quick care for common illnesses and ailments for patients two and above
- School/sports physicals, blood pressure checks, and common vaccines (including flu shots)
- No appointment necessary, walk-ins are welcome.
Online check-in available!
Please note: This online check-in is not for vaccine pre-registration.
Save your spot in line now
Doctor’s Office Services:
7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Pediatrics and primary care – preventative and acute care for patients of all ages
- Obstetrics and gynecology – specialists in women’s health, affiliated with Progress West Hospital
- Lab services available for established patients of this office, as needed by appointment type
Schedule your appointment today!
8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Daily
- Diagnostic services such as X-rays of the chest, abdomen, all the extremities, spine and head
- Electronic or signed paper order required
- No appointment necessary