BJC Medical Group Convenient Care at Wentzville, located inside the Outpatient Center, offers same-day care for minor illnesses and injuries for patients 2+. Plus, your co-pay is often the same as a primary care visit, which is often less expensive than a visit to an urgent care or emergency room visit. The Convenient Care offers xrays, labs and COVID-19 testing on site.
8 a.m. - 8 p.m., Daily
- Quick care for common illnesses and ailments for patients two and above
- School/sports physicals, blood pressure checks, common vaccines (including flu shots), and COVID-19 testing
Doctor’s Office Services:
7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Pediatrics and primary care – preventative and acute care for patients of all ages
- Obstetrics and gynecology – specialists in women’s health, affiliated with Progress West Hospital
- Lab services available for established patients of this office, as needed by appointment type
Schedule your appointment today!
8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Daily
- Diagnostic services such as X-rays of the chest, abdomen, all the extremities, spine and head
- Electronic or signed paper order required
- No appointment necessary