As your primary health care provider, we are committed to helping you improve your overall health. We want to partner with you to better coordinate and manage your health care needs.
We believe that focusing on your unique needs will help us provide the most effective and efficient health care possible.
Annual visits help doctors catch health issues early and prevent many chronic health conditions.
Below are some exams and vaccines that may benefit you, depending on your condition. Please check with your primary care physician to see which apply and when would be the appropriate timeframe to have them completed.
- Breast Cancer Screening – Mammogram (yearly)
- Colon Cancer Screening – Colonoscopy (every 10 years or as recommended by your physician)
- Depression Screening – PHQ (yearly)
- Diabetic Dilated Eye Exam (yearly)
- Diabetic Foot Exam (yearly)
- Fall Risk Assessment (yearly)
- Hepatitis C Screening (Once)
- Osteoporosis Screening-Bone Density Scan (every 10 years or as recommended by your physician)
- Physical/Regular Well Visit/Exam (yearly)
- Tetanus/DTap/Tdap Vaccine (every 10 years or as recommended by your physician)
- Hemoglobin A1C (6 months)
- Flu/Influenza Vaccine (yearly)
- Cholesterol/Lipid Panel (yearly)
- Pneumonia/Pneumococcal 65+ (once or as recommended by your physician)
- Urine Microalbumin (yearly)
- Shingles/Zoster Vaccine (Once)