From infancy to adolescence, all children are precious. We serve children and young adults from across the U.S. and more than 80 countries across the globe. They come to us because we offer the most comprehensive and advanced medical care in all pediatric sub-specialties, ranging from newborn intensive care to cardiology, neurology to Cystic Fibrosis, transplant surgery and beyond.
As the pediatric teaching hospital for Washington University School of Medicine, we offer nationally recognized programs for physician training and research, as well as being re-designated as a Magnet® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program, for excellence in nursing.
Pediatrics Specialties & Services at BJC
We are dedicated to bringing your children exceptional care and a broad range of services, so they feel better soon.
- Behavioral HealthInpatient and outpatient care to help kids cope with depression, anxiety, self-harm and thoughts of suicide.
- Bone Density ScanReceive bone density scans for children who have metabolic bone disease may have thin, thick, soft, brittle or irregular bones.
- CancerOur network of hospitals provides world-class cancer care. The oncology team includes some of the region's top cancer specialists and researchers.
- Diabetes and EndocrinologyOur diabetes and endocrinology team treats the full range of endocrine and metabolic conditions, including diabetes, hormonal conditions and bone health.
- Digestive HealthThe Division of Gastroenterology and Nutrition provides high-quality, comprehensive care for infants, children and adolescents with common and complex gastrointestinal, liver, pancreatic and nutritional disorders.
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)Expert ENTs provide a range of advanced services, including cochlear implants, reconstructive surgery and medica care for breathing disorders, ear infections and language concerts.
- Fetal CareOur maternal-fetal medicine specialists, fetal surgeons, neonatologists and pediatric subspecialists monitor and care for you and your unborn baby with fetal conditions.
- Heart & VascularOur heart specialists are among the nation's top cardiovascular care and surgery providers. We offer advanced treatments for heart conditions.
- Imaging ServicesReceive nationally recognized imaging services close to home.
- NeonatologyOur experienced neonatologists offer 24/7 specialized care in our NICUs for premature newborns and those with complex health needs.
- NephrologyReceive coordinated, advanced kidney care from one of the nation’s top programs. We have a long history of dialysis and kidney transplant care.
- NeurosciencesOur neurosciences team provides comprehensive neurology and neurosurgery services, many of which aren’t available elsewhere in the region.
- OrthopedicsFind nationally recognized orthopedic care close to home. Some of the region’s best experts in congenital deformities, traumatic bone or muscle injury, sports medicine and more specialties are on our team.
- Pediatric CT ScanReceive computed tomography (CT) scans close to home.
- Pediatric MRI ServicesWe provide quick, accurate magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans by specialists trained to only work with kids.
- Pediatric Nuclear MedicineReceive nationally recognized nuclear medicine services close to home.
- Pediatric UltrasoundReceive ultrasound scans from trusted radiologists and specially trained technologists who are trained to work with kids. Services are available close to home.
- PulmonologyWe practice some of the most innovative treatments to care for those with asthma, cystic fibrosis, sleep concerns, and more developmental conditions. We're also the nation's largest pediatric lung transplant program.
- Rare DiseasesThe nation's top researchers and clinicians collaborate to care for children with some of the rarest diseases in the world, and advance the field of pediatric medicine.
- TherapyOccupational, physical and speech therapists offer personalized treatment based on each child's developmental stage and individual needs. Services are available close to home.
- TransplantAt our transplant center, our experienced team performs complex transplant surgeries that other centers can’t.
- UrologyOur urologists bring you the latest, most advanced diagnostic techniques and treatment options, many of which they pioneered and helped refine.
BJC Pediatrics Locations
From routine care to the most advanced treatments, we are nearby to cover your every health need. Find expert, compassionate care to help you live your healthiest life at every stage at convenient locations throughout Missouri and Illinois.