Community Wellness Hubs
BJC HealthCare is establishing several community wellness hubs in underserved neighborhoods disproportionately facing daily stress across the City of St. Louis and north St. Louis County. These hubs are trusted gathering places that connect community members to essential programs, services and spaces that advance health equity, improve health outcomes and enhance quality of life. Programs and services provided in the hubs are designed based on insights from community residents and community organizations.
Find out more about these community partnerships.
Upcoming Community Wellness Hub Events
January - Yoga for Stress Relief
- Lewis & Clark - Wednesday, Jan. 18, 7 p.m.
- Parkview - Monday, Jan. 23, 6 p.m.
February - Meditation for Wellness
- Parkview - Monday, Feb. 6, 7 p.m.
- Lewis & Clark - Thursday, Feb. 16, 7 p.m.
- Natural Bridge - Wednesday, Feb. 22, 6 p.m.
March - Yoga for Stress Relief
- Natural Bridge - Thursday, March 9, 6 p.m.
- Parkview - Monday, March 20, 7 p.m.
- Lewis & Clark - Monday, March 27, 7 p.m.
Yoga classes presented in partnership with the St. Louis County Library and the Collective STL.