The BJC SPECTRA (LGBTQ+) Connection group is open to all BJC lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, transgender, queer, questioning, intersex and asexual (LGBTQ+) team members, along with all other team members who would like to show their support. SPECTRA stands for Support, Pride, Equality, Camaraderie, Trust, Respect and Alliance. The group focuses on volunteerism and training BJC team members to better support the needs of the LGBTQ+ community.
BJC SPECTRA Connection co-leads:
- Christopher Fan, manager, language services, BJC HealthCare
- Steve Mapes, manager, health information management, Missouri Baptist Medical Center
BJC SPECTRA Connection ambassador:
- Amy Feldt, quality improvement and education supervisor, BJC Behavioral Health
- Megan Gallagher, project manager, supply chain PMO, BJC HealthCare
BJC SPECTRA Connection executive sponsors:
- Yoany Finetti, vice president and chief nursing officer, patient care services, Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Ed Seaberg, vice president, IT enterprise architecture and infrastructure & operations, BJC HealthCare
To learn more about the BJC SPECTRA Connection Group, please email us.