Our Specialties & Services
With BJC, you can always count on personalized care at every stage to cover all your health needs. Explore our areas of specialty care to learn about common conditions we treat and how these comprehensive services can meet your health needs.
We specialize in a wide range of clinical care programs to give you access to what you need for your health and well-being. From advanced procedures and life-changing treatments to routine checkups for your entire family, we’re here to provide the care you need.
- CancerOur network of hospitals provides world-class cancer care close to home. The oncology team includes some of the region’s top cancer specialists.
- Heart & VascularOur heart specialists are among the nation’s top cardiovascular care and surgery providers. We offer advanced treatments for total heart health.
- NeurosciencesOur neurosciences team provides comprehensive neurology and neurosurgery services, many of which aren’t available elsewhere in the region.
- Obstetrics & GynecologyBJC HealthCare is a regional leader in obstetrics and gynecology. Our women’s health services help you stay well at every stage of life.
- OrthopedicsFind nationally recognized orthopedic care close to home. Some of the region’s best experts in joint pain, sports medicine and more specialties are on our team.
- PediatricsWe offer the most comprehensive & advanced medical care in all pediatric sub-specialties, ranging from newborn intensive care to cardiology and beyond.
- Primary CareOur primary care team includes experienced, compassionate family doctors and internal medicine physicians who care for patients of all ages.
- TransplantAt our transplant center, our experienced team performs complex transplant surgeries that other centers can’t.
- Allergy and ImmunologyWhether you deal with sneezing, hives or itching, our physicians provide comprehensive allergy testing and treatment to improve your quality of life.
- DermatologyYou have access to the most effective dermatologic treatments available for all types of skin disorders, from common problems to serious conditions.
- Our diabetes and endocrinology team treats the full range of endocrine and metabolic conditions, including diabetes, hormonal conditions and bone health.
- Digestive HealthFrom routine colonoscopies to specialized liver and pancreatic disease treatment, our gastroenterologists offer comprehensive, leading-edge care.
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT)Expert ENTs provide a range of advanced services, including adult cochlear implants, reconstructive surgery and minimally invasive endoscopic surgery.
- General SurgeryWe offer world-class surgical care in a warm, caring environment, using the latest technologies and techniques to get you back to your life.
- GeriatricsAs you age, we offer a wide range of medical and surgical programs to prevent disease, promote health and increase your quality of life.
- Receive nationally recognized imaging services close to home.
- Medical StabilizationOur qualified, coordinated treatment team supports adults who are currently using or experiencing acute withdrawal from drugs or alcohol.
- NephrologyYou receive coordinated, advanced kidney care from one of the nation’s top programs. We have a long history of dialysis and kidney transplant care.
- NutritionDietitians provide personalized nutrition counseling to help you manage diseases, control your weight and improve your quality of life.
- OphthalmologyWhether you need a routine eye exam or surgery, our ophthalmologists can help. Our team includes subspecialists in every type of eye disorder.
- Pain ManagementChronic pain can affect every aspect of your life. Trust our team with holistic, custom treatments that minimize pain and get you moving again.
- Palliative CareAdvanced illnesses can be overwhelming. Our palliative care team is here to support your best quality of life with a life-limiting illness.
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech TherapyOccupational, physical and speech therapists offer personalized treatment to help you return to your routine after an illness, injury or surgery.
- Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryWe offer the full range of reconstructive surgeries, cosmetic procedures and noninvasive treatments to improve appearance and restore function.
- PodiatryFrom bunions to bone spurs to diabetes-related problems, our podiatrists use the latest nonsurgical and surgical treatments to keep you on your feet.
- PsychiatryOur board-certified, licensed mental health professionals treat a broad range of mental health concerns, including depression, anxiety and addiction.
- PulmonologyLung diseases can impair your overall function. We offer full-spectrum respiratory testing, treatment and rehabilitation to help you breathe again.
- RheumatologyOur rheumatologists offer a level of expertise available at few centers nationwide, providing advanced treatment for all types of rheumatic diseases.
- Sleep DisordersNot sleeping well can have serious health consequences. Our specialists evaluate and treat a variety of sleep disorders to help you stay healthy.
- We are one of the nation’s largest spine care programs, delivering the best available therapies and outcomes for spine, neck and back conditions.
- UrologyOur urologists bring you the latest, most advanced diagnostic techniques and treatment options, many of which they pioneered and helped refine.
- Weight ManagementOur bariatric surgeons and gastroenterologists offer full-spectrum nonsurgical and surgical treatment to help you lose weight and live a healthy life.
- Wound CareWe provide thorough evaluations to identify the cause of chronic wounds and create tailored, effective treatment plans to help you heal.