The BJC Young Professionals Connection group includes BJC team members in the early stages of their careers who, as future leaders, seek to network with peers and management, develop their careers and give back to the communities we serve. All team members, from all skill sets, are welcome – including those who consider themselves to be “young at heart” and more experienced professionals.
BJC Young Professionals Connection leaders:
- Alexandria Cunningham, practice supervisor, BJC Medical Group (co-lead)
- Tara Young, performance improvement consultant, BJC Healthcare (co-lead)
- Rachel Shuff, senior financial analyst, Christian Hospital (communications liaison)
BJC Young Professionals Connection ambassador:
- Natalie Linton-Pittman, insurance program manager, risk management, BJC HealthCare
BJC Young Professionals Connection executive sponsor:
- Jackie Tischler, senior vice president, chief people officer, BJC HealthCare
To learn more about the BJC Young Professionals Connection Group, please email us.