The BJC Women’s Connection group is for all women across BJC, along with all other team members who would like to show their support. Members of this group focus on helping women evolve their careers, advocating for themselves and other women, and supporting women within BJC.
BJC Women’s Connection leaders:
- Roma Bordewick, director, patient support services , Barnes-Jewish Hospital (co-lead)
- Kelley Dumey, business partner, human resources, BJC Medical Group (co-lead)
- Stephanie Sloger, legal assistant, legal services, BJC HealthCare (co-lead)
BJC Women’s Connection ambassador:
- Emily Brasel, director, employee communications, BJC HealthCare
BJC Women’s Connection executive sponsor:
- Sally Terrace, vice president, deputy general counsel, BJC HealthCare
To learn more about the BJC Women’s Connection Group, please email us.