The BJC Veterans Connection group brings together BJC team members who have served and are currently serving our country, as well as all team members who want to show their support. The group volunteers in the community together and celebrates Veterans Day as a community each November.
BJC Veterans Connection leaders:
- Bob Rubenstein, prospect management and research, St. Louis Children's Hospital Foundation (co-lead)
- Sheila Lawson, laboratory director, Christian Hospital and Northwest HealthCare (co-lead)
- Mark Stipsits, epic ambulatory analyst, BJC HealthCare (co-lead)
BJC Veterans Connection ambassadors:
- Dave Rogers, sr. project manager, supply chain, BJC HealthCare
- Donna Walton, executive assistant, operational excellence, CCE, transformation support, BJC HealthCare
- Cathy Wagner, manager, surgical services, Alton Memorial Hospital
BJC Veterans Connection executive sponsor:
- Mike Kelly, vice president, operations, Missouri Baptist Medical Center
To learn more about the BJC Veterans Connection Group, please email us.