BJC HealthCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. BJC HealthCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters, and
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, braille)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters, and
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact BJC Corporate Compliance at 314-273-1487, TTY 1-800-735-2966.
If you believe that BJC HealthCare has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
BJC HealthCare Corporate Compliance
4901 Forest Park Avenue
St. Louis, Missouri 63108
314-273-1487, TTY 1-800-735-2966
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, the BJC Corporate Compliance Department is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue SW., Room 509F
Washington, DC 20201
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
Language Assistance Services