BJC Outpatient Center at Wentzville, located conveniently off Wentzville Parkway, provides excellent care for you and your family, with the comfort and convenience of being close to home. BJC Medical Group physicians, specializing in pediatrics, primary care, and OBGYN, see patients Monday through Friday. Additionally, walk-in convenient care and radiology services, provided by Progress West Hospital, are here to serve you every day of the week. The entire team of doctors and staff are committed to providing world class compassionate medical care for the whole family.
Convenient Care Services:
8 a.m. - 8 p.m., Every day
- Quick care for common illnesses and ailments for patients two and above
- School/sports physicals, blood pressure checks, and common vaccines (including flu shots)
- No appointment necessary, walk-ins are welcome.
Online check-in available!
Please note: This online check-in is not for vaccine pre-registration.
Save your spot in line now
Doctor’s Office Services:
7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Pediatrics and primary care – preventative and acute care for patients of all ages
- Obstetrics and gynecology – specialists in women’s health, affiliated with Progress West Hospital
- Lab services available for established patients of this office, as needed by appointment type
Schedule your appointment today!
8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Daily
- Diagnostic services such as X-rays of the chest, abdomen, all the extremities, spine and head
- Electronic or signed paper order required
- No appointment necessary