You can search or apply for jobs throughout BJC HealthCare and its facilities.
Physicians: Please visit our physician recruitment website.
Not a current BJC HealthCare employee? Please visit our online candidate job application system.
Current BJC HealthCare employees: Please visit myBJCnet > myHR > myCareers.
Application Process for Graduate Nurses at BJC HealthCare
You’re about to begin your journey in professional nursing. Applications for graduate nurses (GNs) are accepted twice a year.
• Apply only once at each facility for all current and future openings
• Timeframe to apply based on your graduation date
Cohorts Offered Graduation Dates Applications Accepted Applications Valid
Summer Cohort January-June Graduates February 1-February 28 September 30 of the
Winter Cohort July-December Graduates September 1-September 30 February 28 of the
To be considered, prospective graduate nurse applicants must apply:
• Online to the graduate nurse position listed at EACH facility of interest
• During the application timeframes indicated here
• Provide an electronic resume (no hardcopies accepted)
If you are a graduate nurse wanting to apply, search for “graduate nurse” in our jobs database. These positions will only be posted during the timeframes listed here.
Not all facilities will have graduate nurse opportunities during each cohort. Facilities that have openings will have a graduate nurse position listed online during the application timeframe.
To attach documents to your profile, use "myCareer Tools" in your applicant profile. Specialty fellowships may require additional documentation. You can find these details on the individual facility’s website.
Here's What You Can Expect After You Apply
• All applications are reviewed by a talent acquisition specialist for a match with current and future openings; this is a one-stop shopping arrangement – there is no need to apply to any other position until after the “valid through” dates listed here
• A talent acquisition specialist will contact you, if your application is advanced to an interview for a specific position
• Each facility has its own interview and selection process
• Because of the large volume of applications, we will not have the opportunity to call each graduate nurse applicant
For more information on how to apply as a graduate nurse, contact Human Resources.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of BJC HealthCare to consider all applicants for employment with the organization on the basis of their qualifications, skills and abilities for the job, with or without reasonable accommodations, and to give all employees equal opportunity to progress within the organization without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, age, disability, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. BJC HealthCare values diversity among employees, patients, families and the communities it serves and is committed to promote the recruitment and retention of multi-cultural staff who support diversity within our organization.
BJC's numerous hospitals and service organizations have a variety of clinical and non-clinical employment opportunities.
Alton Memorial Hospital
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Boone Hospital Center
Clay County Hospital
Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital
Parkland Health Center
Progress West HealthCare Center
Rehabilitation Institute of St. Louis
St. Louis Children's Hospital
Senior Living Facilities
Barnes-Jewish Extended Care
Eunice Smith Home
Village North Retirement Community
BJC Behavioral Health
BJC Home Care Services
BJC Medical Group