How to Apply for a Job at BJC HealthCare
The steps below will walk you through BJC HealthCare’s online application process.
Part 1: Registering a new account
- Go to Jobs
- Click on Search Jobs.
- On the Welcome to BJC HealthCare Careers page, click the Register Here link.
- Enter a User Name into the User Name field.
- Enter your desired password into the Password field.
- Re-enter your desired password into the Confirm Password field.
- Click the Register button.
- You will return to the BJC HealthCare Careers homepage. You can now search and apply for jobs online.
Part 2: Applying for a job
- Use the Basic Job Search function to search for jobs by keyword or click Advanced Search for more search options.
- Click on Apply Now.
- On the Apply Now page, select the Apply for a job now link.
- You may choose to Upload a new resume, Copy and paste resume text or Apply without using a resume.
- Choose a resume option then click the Continue button.
- The My Profile page will appear. If you have already registered an account, you will skip the My Profile page.
- Provide the requested information (i.e., name, address, email, phone) then click the Save button. *An email address and postal address are required to complete the application process. If you do not have an email address, we recommend that you create one at an Internet site such as gmail.com or hotmail.com which offers free email service. If you have difficulty entering a postal address, please refer to the error message at the top of the screen. For example, our system requires that you enter “Saint Louis” instead of “St. Louis” and “DR” instead of “Drive.”
- The Complete Application page will open. This is where you fill out your specific job preferences and qualifications. You will begin with your personal information.
- Provide the requested information (i.e., education, work experience, references, etc.). This will be multiple pages.
- Once this is complete, click the Save button then click the Next link.
- You will now respond to questions that apply to your application. Click the appropriate answer for each question.
- Once this is complete, click the Submit button.
- When the application is submitted, a final screen appears. At the top of the screen you have the option to provide Self Identification Details such as race and gender.
- Please read the Terms and Agreements carefully, then acknowledge that you have read and approved the Terms and Agreements by providing the information requested at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Submit button. You will now return to the My Applications page where a message will appear indicating that you successfully submitted the application.
Need Help Applying for a Job?
BJC HealthCare is committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities an equal opportunity to apply and compete for jobs. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation to apply for positions as a result of your disability, you can request reasonable accommodation by calling (314) 747-6679. We are happy to assist. Thanks for your interest in BJC HealthCare.
BJC strives to improve the health and well-being of our employees, patients and community. As part of this commitment, we do not hire employees* who use tobacco or nicotine.
* Based on current state laws, this does not apply to those hired to work in our Illinois facilities.
BJC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of BJC HealthCare to consider all applicants for employment with the organization on the basis of their qualifications, skills and abilities for the job, with or without reasonable accommodations, and to give all employees equal opportunity to progress within the organization without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, age, disability, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. BJC HealthCare values diversity among employees, patients, families and the communities it serves and is committed to promote the recruitment and retention of multi-cultural staff who support diversity within our organization.