Review requirements for Teladoc Health video visit
Tablet or smartphone with a camera
Internet browser: Chrome, Safari or Firefox (Edge & Internet Explorer not supported)
Teladoc Health Patient app (Apple device users only)
Consider using a Wi-Fi connection instead of cellular data because the connection is typically more reliable.
Watch the video
Download the Teladoc Health Patient app (Apple users only)
1. Open the App Store.
2. Search Teladoc Health Patient.
3. Select Get to download the app.
eCheck-In allows you to sign forms, pay any copays, confirm contact information and verify insurance details needed for your visit.
1. Log in to your MyChart account via the MyChart app.
2. Go to the Appointments page.
3. Your video visit will be listed as Telemed to Home.
3. Select the eCheck-In button to complete your
pre-appointment documentation. It is recommended to complete eCheck-In as soon as possible and can be done up to 7 days before your appointment.
5. The content and number of questions vary by patient. Select Next to proceed to the next question and select Submit to complete
Begin video visit
1. Select camcorder button up to 30 minutes prior to your appointment.
2. Select Begin Visit.
3. Select Check-In.
4. Select Test Connection.
5. Your provider will admit you to the call when it is time to begin your visit.