The BJC Young Professionals Connection group includes BJC team members in the early stages of their careers who, as future leaders, seek to network with peers and management, develop their careers and give back to the communities we serve. All team members, from all skill sets, are welcome – including those who consider themselves to be “young at heart” and more experienced professionals.
BJC Young Professionals Connection co-leads:
- Megan Benson, practice administrator, women’s health care, BJC Medical Group
- Natalie Linton-Pittman, practice development coordinator, risk management, BJC HealthCare
BJC Young Professionals Connection ambassadors:
- Michael Berg, project coordinator, language services, Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Jessica Campbell, senior analyst, supply chain data analytics, BJC HealthCare
BJC Young Professionals Connection executive sponsor:
- Jackie Tischler, senior vice president, chief people officer, BJC HealthCare
To learn more about the BJC Young Professionals Connection Group, please email us.