Having trouble sleeping? Feeling tired during the day?
Maybe you have a sleep disorder.
Many of the BJC hospitals have sleep centers on their campuses, where your sleep problem can be diagnosed by polysomnographer technicians who study your sleep patterns.
We evaluate and treat a range of sleep-related breathing disorders, including:
- Loud or excessive snoring
- Sleep apnea (breathing stops during sleep)
- Daytime sleepiness
- Restless sleep, frequent awakening
- Morning headaches
- Trouble awakening
- Early awakening
- Falling asleep at work or during other activities
- Insomnia (inability to quickly fall asleep or stay asleep)
- Restless Leg Syndrome (limb movements during sleep)
Find a BJC sleep lab near you.
Alton Memorial Hospital
Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital
Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Boone Hospital Center
Missouri Baptist Sullivan Hospital
Parkland Health Center
St. Louis Children's Hospital