Welcome to the Diversity Week Leadership Panel
“You Can’t Really Know Where You Are Going, Until You Know Where You Have Been” - Maya Angelou
Hear from leaders as they reflect on the journey toward transforming into a diverse, equitable and inclusive community, where everyone believes they belong.
- David D. Allen, RhP, PhD, University Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis President
- Rich Liekweg, BJC HealthCare President and CEO
- Michael D. Ward, PhD, RTR, Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College Vice Dean for Student Affairs and Diversity and Professor
- Sherree Wilson, PhD, Associate Vice Chancellor and Associate Dean of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Washington University School of Medicine
- June Fowler, BJC HealthCare Senior Vice President, Communications, Marketing and Public Affairs, and Panel Moderator
Register below. Be sure to join us back here for the livestream from 12:30-1:30 p.m. Sept. 21.