BJH Parkview Tower/SLCH Expansion
ID badge readers and access controls will be located at all building perimeters, elevators, and stairways.
- Some locations will require ID badge access 24/7.
- Some locations will require ID badge access outside of regular visiting hours.
- All BJH, SLCH, and BJC (non-hospital based) employee badges will work with the access control system.
- Basic access to common areas will be assigned to all badges.
- Access to specialty areas will be assigned as needed and coordinated with department management occupying the space.
- Requests for access can emailed to: BJH_SecuritySystems
The floors listed below will have higher levels of restrictions and will be supported by operational procedures:
- Floor 1 (street level) - kitchen
- Floor 2 - Pharmacy
- Floor 3 - operating rooms
- Floors 5 and 6 - Women and Infants
Public Safety Officers at BJH and SLCH are available 24/7: