Scheduled start date: Saturday, Feb. 3
- Self-park for patients, visitors and on-call physicians located under Parkview Tower, accessible from Parkview
- No employee parking at Parkview Tower – team members will continue to park in their current locations
- For more information, email the Parking Office
- No changes to employee shuttles at this time
Valet service for the Parkview Tower will be at the front door. A canopy will protect patients and visitors from the weather.
- Valet operations: 6 a.m.-7 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Valet service is $2 plus garage fees. It will not be offered on weekends or holidays.
- Valet service fee is waived for patients and visitors displaying a disabled hangtag or license plate; however, hourly parking fees do apply.
The valet service and patient drop off area is located under the large boomerang-shaped canopy in the web cam photo below.