Scheduled opening date: Friday, March 2
The operating rooms and interventional radiology on Level 3 will share PACU space.
- Pod 1 operating rooms, located on 2 East Pavilion, are moving to the Parkview Tower.
- There will be 12 operating rooms, three of which are designed for robotic surgery.
Pre and Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
The PACU will be centrally located on the floor and serve both patient prep and recovery for the ORs and IR.
- 44 rooms
- 30 Pre-op Phase II recovery rooms
- 14 PACU Phase I recovery rooms
Interventional Radiology (IR) Rooms
- Interventional Radiology will move from the third floor of the Center for Advanced Medicine to the Parkview Tower.
- There will be five IR rooms.
Second Floor – Support Area
Central Sterile Processing Department (CSPD) will support the ORs, Women & Infants, Center for Advanced Medicine, and BJH Center for Outpatient Health clinics.
Detailed Floor Plan