The BJC Diverse Nurses Connection group represents BJC’s nurses of color and is open to all BJC nurses and patient care team members, as well as all other BJC team members who want to show their support. The group focuses on networking and volunteering in the community.
CoKeisha Van Hook
BJC Diverse Nurses Connection co-leads:
- Stefani Session, assistant nurse manager, neonatal intensive care unit, St. Louis Children's Hospital
- CoKeisha Van Hook, patient care manager, oncology, nephrology, Christian Hospital
BJC Diverse Nurses Connection ambassadors:
- Crystal Nelson, community health manager, St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- Debra Parran, assistant nurse manager, perioperative services, St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- Marie Turner, pediatric nurse practitioner, outpatient, St. Louis Children's Hospital
BJC Diverse Nurses Connection executive sponsor:
- Peggy Gordin, vice president & chief nurse executive, St. Louis Children’s Hospital
To learn more about the BJC Diverse Nurses Connection Group, please email us.