The BJC Diverse Nurses Connection group represents BJC’s nurses of color and is open to all BJC nurses and patient care team members, as well as all other BJC team members who want to show their support. The group focuses on networking and volunteering in the community.
CoKeisha Van Hook
BJC Diverse Nurses Connection leaders:
- CoKeisha Van Hook, director, patient care operations, Christian Hospital (co-lead)
- Keywana McDonald, nurse manager, 2 Center, Memorial Hospital Belleville (co-lead)
BJC Diverse Nurses Connection ambassadors:
- Stefani Session, patient care manager, neonatal intensive care unit, St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- Crystal Nelson, community health manager, St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- Debra Parran, assistant nurse manager, perioperative services, St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- Marie Turner, pediatric nurse practitioner, St. Louis Children’s Hospital
BJC Disability Connection executive sponsor:
- Angelleen Peters-Lewis, vice president, chief operating officer and chief nurse executive, Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Maggie Wolf, executive director, newborn and emergency services, St. Louis Children’s Hospital
To learn more about the BJC Diverse Nurses Connection Group, please email us.