Disability Connection supports BJC team members living with disabilities. The group champions recruiting and retaining people with disabilities; ensures campus accessibility is a priority; and partners with local and national disability advocates to increase BJC’s visibility in the disability community.
BJC Disability Connection co-leads:
- Nikki Porter, information services coordinator, BJC HealthCare
- Ben Tyler, case coordination supervisor, Barnes-Jewish Hospital
BJC Disability Connection ambassador:
- Karen Gallagher, director, corporate communications, BJC HealthCare
- Deborah Springer, office manager, marketing & communications, BJC HealthCare
BJC Disability Connection executive sponsor:
- John Antes, president, Missouri Baptist Medical Center
To learn more about the BJC Disability Connection group, please email us.