With the opening of the new hospital and medical office building, it is very important that team members at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine, BJC Medical Group and private practices clearly and consistently communicate changes to our patients. The resources below can assist you in learning the new locations so you can help patients and visitors easily get to their destinations on time and have a better experience.
An easy method of ordering padded campus maps is available via a portal through Bender Graphics. Here’s how it works:
- A new user completes and submits a registration form to Bender
- The user information and account codes are added to a user database
- Once approved, the account is added to the portal by Bender
- An email and tutorial with a user name and password is sent to the user notifying them when their account is active. This generally takes 24-48 hours
- Once you have a log-in, you can access the Bender Storefront here; before you can view the products, you will need to log in via the icon in the upper right corner
[link to floor plans in other location on site]
Appointment Reminder Templates
We will develop scripts for appointment reminders that provide specific instructions to patients where to park.