Move date: TBD
Current location: 969 N. Mason Road, Suite 204
New location: Medical Office Building 4, Suite TBD
Floor plan to come later
Chronic pain that persists for three months or longer, can disrupt patients' lives The experienced physicians and qualified nursing staff at our pain management center take a holistic approach to understanding that the pain and its root cause can affect the entire body.
Primary goals of pain management treatment include:
- Decreasing pain
- Increasing mobility
- Diminishing dependency on pain medication
- Decreasing medical complications of pain
- Decreasing length of hospital stays and frequency of visits
- Allowing patients to be involved in their own pain management
The Pain Management Center staff offer a variety of ways to help patients decrease their pain and increase mobility.
Services offered by the pain management center include:
- Steroid injections
- Implantable techniques such as spinal cord stimulators
- Radiofrequency neuroablation
- Pain medication management
The practice of pain management allows patiens to minimize the effects of chronic pain on their life. Learn how treating both the symptoms of your chronic pain as well as the underlying condition contribute to an effective pain management strategy.
Phone number: 314-996-8631
Practice Manager: Karen Hyde