Move date: TBD
- First floor ASC: Operating Rooms 8-11
- Second floor: Operating Rooms 1-7
New location: Procedural floor (lower level 1)
View floor plan
- Operating Room 1: robot specialty
- Operating Rooms 2-3: urology, gastric bypass, colon-rectal
- Operating Rooms 4-7: ophthalmology, ear/nose/throat (ENT) and plastic
- Operating Rooms 8-14: orthopedic and spine
- Operating Rooms 15-16: shell space to be finished with increased volume demand
The department of surgery serves inpatient, outpatient and same-day patients in a single operating room platform. Design of the new hospital and new processes address the need for privacy, while creating efficient flows for patients, companions, staff and physicians. Operating room technology enables surgical care that leverages the latest advance in research, education and medicine, as well as real-time images, historical images, data, robotics and education.
- Efficiencies with combined department versus separate ASC and main operating rooms.
- Surgery control room.
- Pneumatic tube system located in the control room.
- Video integration, booms, dedicated nursing and physician workstations.
- Case cart system for movement of instrumentation and supplies throughout the operating rooms.
Department phone numbers: TBD