Center for Pre-operative Assessment and Planning
Move date: November 4, 11:30 a.m.
- Testing: multiple locations in former patient rooms and huddle rooms
- Office: Room 2478
New location: Main floor lobby, visible upon entry to the hospital.
See floor plan
Pre-surgical Testing (may remain CPAP – Center for Pre-Operative Assessment & Planning. Unclear at this time.)
Hours: 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday
Patients are scheduled for surgical evaluation and pre-testing for inpatient or outpatient surgical procedures, such as orthopedic, spine, prostatectomy, nephrectomy surgeries and/or patients with multiple co-morbidities or complexity of care issues. Highlights include:
- Easily accessible, located just inside the main hospital entrance. Co-located with the outpatient lab for patient convenience.
- Registration is located in pre-surgical testing/outpatient lab waiting area.
- Six standardized exam rooms.
- Patient education classes are conveniently located in the East and West conference rooms in the main lobby area.
Phone numbers: 314-996-8431