Move date: TBD
- 2nd floor: ambulatory surgery center (ASC)
- 2nd floor: main
Lower level 1 – 61 standardized bays
Pre/PACU provides intake, pre-operative and post-anesthesia care for surgical patients including outpatients and same-day admits, inpatient holding prior to surgery, phase I recovery, phase II recovery and outpatient discharge. The comprehensive, integrated, family-focused care service model reduces patient transport and brings services to the patient rooms including admissions, discharge planning, education and portable imaging.
- Registration in the procedural waiting room area
- Decentralized patient care stations for nursing and anesthesia teams
- Two standardized isolation bays with distinct staff and family zones and built in PPE cabinetry
- Pneumatic tube stations [link to pneumatic tube page] located in east and west patient care stations
Phone numbers: 314.996.