- November 2, 3 p.m. - ASC pre/PACU
- November 3, 8 a.m. - main pre/PACU
- Second floor: ambulatory surgery center (ASC)
- Second floor: main
New location: Procedural floor (lower level 1)
View floor plan
The new pre/PACU will have 61 standard bays. Pre/post anesthesia care unit (PACU) provides intake, pre-operative and for surgical and endoscopy patients including outpatients and same-day admits, inpatient holding prior to surgery, phase I recovery, phase II recovery and outpatient discharge. The comprehensive, integrated, family-focused care service model reduces patient transport and brings services to the patient rooms including admissions, discharge planning, education and portable imaging.
- Registration in the procedural waiting room area.
- Decentralized patient care stations for nursing and anesthesia teams.
- Two standardized isolation bays with distinct staff and family zones and built in personal protective equipment (PPE) cabinetry.
- Pneumatic tube stations located in east and west patient care stations.
Phone number: 314.996.XXXX