Move date: November 4, 8 a.m.
Current location: Medical Office Building 1, Suite G-21 (1040 N. Mason)
New location: Main floor by human resources
View floor plan
Occupational health services include:
- Pre-employment and employee transfer assessments.
- Treatment, prevention and case management of work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Blood borne pathogen exposure management.
- Post-occupational communicable disease exposure follow-up and management.
- Provide required immunizations and TB screening.
- Manage employee illness reporting.
- Medical surveillance for respirators and hazardous drugs.
- Maintain federal and state regulatory compliance.
- Maintain health records.
- 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Thursday
- Friday hours vary
- Mobile: 314-306-7248
- Body substance exposure hotline: 877-767-8397, 4 p.m.-7:30 a.m. daily
Department champion: Elizabeth Kessel, email@example.com