Move date: 3 a.m., Tuesday, November 5
Current location: Second floor
New location: Main floor
View floor plan
- The spacious, modern emergency department has seven exam rooms, one triage room and three recliner bays; it is located adjacent to the intensive care unit and near radiology.
- A pneumatic tube station [link to pneumatic tube page] improves efficiency by transporting specimens to the lab.
- A bariatric ceiling lift in the ambulance vestibule facilitates transport of patients.
- The ED and ICU share a med room, clean supply room, equipment room, break room and soiled utility.
- Trash chutes move linen and non-biohazard trash.
Devin Hines, firstname.lastname@example.org