||11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
|Raffle and Attendance Prizes:
Meals will include vegetarian options. If you have other dietary restrictions, please complete the survey you will receive with your confirmation email.
Location: Missouri Botanical Garden
Conference Learning Tracks & Sessions:
We will have a mix of external industry leaders and internal BJC/Washington University subject matter experts. Below is a preview of what you can expect:
- Planting Seeds of Knowledge to Make Medicine Better
- Cultivating Better Communication
- Growing Personally and Professionally
- Thriving in a Changing Marketing Environment
Location & Parking:
Parking for the conference is free, and attendees can come and go at will during the day of the conference. Learn more about the location, directions and parking.
Conference Dress Code:
- Business casual attire is suggested. Work appropriate jeans are OK.
- Please wear your ID badge.
All registrants will be entered into an attendance prize drawing. Winners will be randomly selected at 4 pm. You must be present to win.