Last year, you were invited to Grow with Us. Now it’s time to Branch Out even further. This one-day event on Thursday, August 15, at the Missouri Botanical Garden is power-packed with information to help keep the Marketing and Communications teams up to date with current health care trends and tools to enhance the way we work.
When we aren't gathered for keynote presentations or catching up with new and familiar faces, we will break out into sessions led by industry leaders and internal BJC/Washington University subject matter experts. This year, we will have breakout sessions aligned with the following tracks:
- Planting Seeds of Knowledge to Make Medicine Better
- Cultivating Better Communication
- Growing Personally and Professionally
- Thriving in a Changing Marketing Environment
The cost to attend the conference is $125 per person, payable in advance. This cost covers the rental of the facility, catering services, refreshments and other costs related to the event. The conference does not make any profit, but this nominal fee is required to bring this experience to our staff and collaborative partners.
- Once your registration is complete, your will receive an email confirmation. This confirmation can be used to submit the expense with your expense report.
- Each attendee will then receive a follow-up email. This will include a link where they can indicate session preferences and dietary restrictions.
Let’s have some fun at the conference!
Breakfast ice breaker!
- Sit with someone new at breakfast!
- Introduce yourself with the ice breaker questions listed on the table tents!
Garden scavenger hunt!
- Explore the garden while participating in our fun scavenger hunt!
- Take a photo of yourself at every stop.
- Turn in your entry form by 3 p.m. to be eligible to win!
Have your picture taken at out photo booth!
- Have your picture taken outside Orthwein between 11:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- And at our happy hour on the sassafras patio between 4 – 5 p.m.
Join us for happy hour!
- We’ll be wrapping up the day on the Sassafras Patio from 4 – 5:30 p.m.
- Enjoying beverages and snacks, and talking about all of the great sessions we attended!