Every year the Communications and Marketing teams host an internal conference that brings external industry leaders and key internal stakeholders together to keep the Marketing and Communications teams up to date with current healthcare trends and tools to enhance the way we work.
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Time: 8 am – 5 pm
Location: Missouri Botanical Gardens
When we aren’t gathered for keynote presentations, catching up with new and familiar faces, and participating in development activities, we will break out into sessions aligned to four unique learning tracks.
Registration is now closed. If you would still like to attend, please contact Jack Dabrowski at email@example.com.
The cost to attend the conference is $125 per person, payable in advance. This cost covers the rental of the facility, speaker fees, and food and drink. The conference does not make any profit, but this nominal fee is required to be able to bring this experience to our staff and collaborative partners.
- If you are experiencing trouble registering with your BJC Procurement card, please contact Kacie Tannehill at 314.747.1545 or firstname.lastname@example.org and she can help you resolve this.
- If you are experiencing troubles registering with your personal credit card, please contact Patrick Donovan at 314.286.0063 or email@example.com and he can help you.
- If you are in need of a receipt for conference registration, please contact Patrick Donovan at 314.286.0063 or firstname.lastname@example.org and he can help you.
Additional information about the conference
Want to know more about the conference? Take a look below to find out more about the sessions, the menu, and other things you may need to know. Detailed breakout session list coming soon!
Gourmet buffet with traditional and vegetarian options will be served. If you have other dietary restrictions, please email email@example.com by Friday August 10 and we will accommodate your needs.
Conference Learning Tracks & Sessions:
We will have a mix of external industry leaders and internal BJC/Washington University subject matter experts. Below is a preview of what you can expect:
- Technology and the Future of Health Care
- Personal and Professional Development in the Current BJC Workplace
- Integrated Marketing and Communications Campaigns
- Understanding the Populations We Serve
Format for this conference is like many external conferences with keynote speakers, and several concurrent breakout sessions arranged by topic.
Location & Parking:
Parking for the conference is free, and attendees can come and go at will during the day of the conference. Learn more about the location, directions and parking.
Conference Dress Code:
- Business casual attire is suggested. Work appropriate jeans are OK.
- Please wear your ID badge.