For questions or more information, call 636.717.3600.
Items in the BJC Collaborative surplus asset catalog are available for redeployment within your health care facility.
Items are not intended for personal use.
Requesting Surplus Assets Requires That You:
- Identify the health care system where you work
- Provide item number & location from the online catalog
- Provide your name, facility & department, telephone & email address
- Validate all furniture measurements prior to request
- All items are used & may need cleaning; needed repairs are noted
- All items are available on a first-come-first-served basis
- When ordering multiple items please place comma between item numbers
View Online Catalog of Surplus Assets Here
< Catalog will take a few moments to download >
Asset Request Form
Select a health system to go to the applicable surplus asset request form.
I am requesting a surplus asset from this health system: